Waitin' On The World To Change

<::The Man & His Guitar:>

He
Adrian Stephen
Age
20-something
From
Singapore
Job
God's Warrior, Musician
Axes
Taylor 414CE
Ovation Applause 248
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Dot
Squier Custom Stratocaster
Yamaha APX 6NA
Yamaha APX 5NA
Pedals
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Xotic RC Booster
MXR DynaComp
MXR Phase 90
T-Rex Mudhoney
G2D Cream Tone
HAO Rumble MOD
Fulltone GT-500
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss TU-2
Arion Stereo Chorus
Boss DD-20
Amps
Hiwatt G4012R

<::GAS-sing For::>


T-Rex Replica
TC Electronics Nova Delay
EHX Stereo Memory Man with Hazarai
Fender John Mayer Strat
Gibson J-45
Martin OMJM
Fender Twin Reverb
Gibson '57s
That's it for now!

<::new tracks::>

Chances? 1st post of the new year! I'll keep it short cuz n... Merry Christmas! Searching For "That" Tone River of Tears Waking Up When The Month Ends Waitin' For The World To Change


<::Juke Box::>

Broadcast Yourself LIVE

<::old songs::>

November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 September 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008

<::Song Requests::>


<::bandmates::>


<::sponsors::>

Amplify
designed by Clone, only at Blogskins.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

From The Inside Out

Just wanna take this time to salute a few great people around me... First and foremost, I know I haven't hung around you guys long enough to know you better, but everyone have shown Christ to me. Yeah, each and everyone of you have been a very real experience of Christ to me. It's been like about slightly over a year since I've stepped into your community? All of you never stopped making me feel as though I've been there for ages!

Allow me this chance to affirm everyone with heartfelt thanks from the inside out!

Bernard -
Skipping Image Tech lectures, shooting Bon Jovi Mtvs, watching movies during DVD class. Those were the days man! Praises and thanks to our Heavenly Father for putting you in my life bro. Can't say enough thanks to you for having brought me to this ministry! Thanks for the induction into a ministry and team filled with a passion to worship, a passion that longs after Jesus. Thanks for the patience while imparting techniques and skills! Thanks for sharing the highly contagious diease of GAS! 1 woman, many guitars, more pedals!!! Must buy must buy!

Dom -

I've served ministry for 13 years and never come across a leader so dedicated, so humble, so steadfast in service. I remember this one incident just after your op where I asked you how long would you be out? Your response was something like out of what? Service? Well, honestly it wasn't much of an answer, but it made me realise that hey, this is someone who would go to the ends of this world just for Jesus! What's more, you even came and played for a friday night session and attend the regular prayer meets and all! God's favour rests on those who serves Him, the testimony you gave about your road to recovery is a reflection of that saying. Thanks for the direction you've taken the Worship Team and the time and effort you've sacrificed into building a ministry so deeply rooted in Christ! All the best to and Daphne in the next stage of your life!

Grace -

Thanks for being a sister I never had! I wanna affirm all the effort and time put into leading us! You're doing a great job! You're like that hand that reaches out each time you see someone falling behind. You're like the push from the back when things get rough. It's been a very blessed experience serving with you. Oh yeah! Thanks for the many many MANY car rides home! Thanks for sharing the "chicken wings" craving every friday night. Most of all, Thank you for making me feel at home in WT.

Joel, Lydia, Kong, Sharon, Chris, Iggy, West, Ant, Jacob, jaCOB, Dot, Thelma, Eli -

Home is where the heart is. Among the WT is where it really feel like home. You've been great companions on my journey in Amplify. Worshiping, playing every week is something I look forward to! Thanks for being that great family, a family where I can discover Christ. Each of you have been like Jesus to me... I can't say thank you enough for the many many pleasant experiences I've had, serving among you!

Wanna give you guys a song...

Wind Beneath My Wings
by Bette Midler

It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face.
You were content to let me shine, that's your way.
You always walked a step behind.

So I was the one with all the glory,
while you were the one with all the strength.
A beautiful face without a name for so long.
A beautiful smile to hide the pain.

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
and everything I would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
but I've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know I known the truth, of course I know it.
I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
You're everything I wish I could be.
I could fly higher then an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did I ever tell you you're my hero?
You're everything, everything I wish I could be.
Oh, and I, I could fly higher than an eagle,
for you are the wind beneath my wings,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.

Oh, the wind beneath my wings.
You, you, you, you are the wind beneath my wings.
Fly, fly, fly away. You let me fly so high.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.
Oh, you, you, you, the wind beneath my wings.

Fly, fly, fly high against the sky,
so high I almost touch the sky.
Thank you, thank you,
thank God for you, the wind beneath my wings.


*Adrian Stephen*
was rockin' on
11:44 PM and they said..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<<Home


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket